Monday, November 06, 2006

A follow up of Texting Nation...

So as I was saying before, I have been having issues with the wonderful world of texting today. I really don't get it, but you know maybe I am not supposed to. By 4:30 this afternoon I had put my phone aside, put on some music, and decided I needed a break from the world of texting. This lasted for oh...ten minutes and I started getting more texts. After reading them though I thought to myself, "Oh these sound like people that would have coffee." I continued to text back and forth with the women and was able to set up a time with one of them. Now here is how I earned the gold star for texts today...(this is only awarded for those crude texts.) The final messge from one women was "TAKE CONDOM" Yep, thats right take condom, so I'm confused and my roommates are slightly horrified, and even as I write this hours later, I am still confused! We were thinking, is there a word that could be mistaken for condom, and none have come to mind. To add to the moment, minutes later I began to receive texts from a guy that I do not know, and he says getting my number was a "secret". Yes, this is my evening...my phone is soon to be locked away or broken if it continues...not really. So maybe just pray that phone communication would change for the better. I am at a loss at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger zoran said...

I wish to take this opportunity to publicly apologize for taking advantage over your temporary texting weakness, and communication insecurity.

In honest truth it is one Mike's fault. Read his comment in this post: http://andy-wheeler.blogspot.com/2006/10/interesting-and-slightly-disturbing_29.html

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home